I love you is not just a four-letter word, it’s a way of life. It’s the thing we often take for granted and we need to show our loved ones every day.
We want them to know that they are loved and appreciated, even if they do something small or mundane. With this list of creative ways to say “I love you,” your loved one will know how much you care about them all year round!
Love is in the air and it’s no secret that Valentine’s Day is coming up! This February 14th, show your partner how much you care about them with a creative way to say I love you text messages. It’s never too late to plan ahead for this holiday.
Unusual Ways to say I love you
Did you know there are more than a thousand different ways to say “I love you”? It’s true! From Ancient Greek to Vietnamese, and from Finnish to French, there is a language and culture for every mood. Here are some less common phrases of declaring a love that might come in handy for the next time.
This article is about all of the different ways that people can say “I love you”. It discusses how romantic languages such as French and Arabic have many ways to express the same sentiment, while also comparing it with other languages like Spanish and English which only have one or two forms.
Shocking Ways To Say I Love You
- I’d like to tell you all the things I love about you, but I don’t know-how
- I am here for you…always
- You are my soulmate
- Read them a romantic poem
- I’ve fallen for you and I can’t get up
- I get high of your love and I don’t know how to behave
- I need to show you my actions and prove them in words
- When you are lost in darkness
- Know that my love is with you always
- I’m the luckiest person in the world
10 Creative Ways to Say I Love You
Love is a hard emotion to define, but many people know it when they experience it. The only way to truly express love is through action, by spending time with the person you love, by holding hands, or by telling them how much you love them.
- You’re my dream come true
- I’m jealous of people who get to see you every day
- Leave hide-and-seek love letters.
- Leave a message in a bottle
- I could go anywhere with you
- I would be lost without you.
- I would be lost without you.
- You can write a letter or poem for your partner.
- Write “I Love You” with your finger on their bathroom mirror every day so they feel loved every day.
- Send flowers once a week as a reminder of how much you care for them.
- Cook their favorite dish and eat dinner together as often as possible.
- Make a video of yourself_ telling them how much they mean to you
How to Say ‘I Love You’ in a Creative Way
The language of love is one that is constantly evolving. To say ‘I love you in an effective, creative way that the recipient will remember, you need to understand their unique needs and what they want to hear. We have compiled a list of some creative ways to say I love you that will work for any partner.
- “I love how we can just be ourselves around each other”
- “You’re my favorite person in the world”
- “If I could have one wish come true it would be for us to live together”
- “You are the apple of my eye.”
- Without you, my whole life is incomplete
CHECK OUT: Signs He Loves You – Top 10 Signs He Truly Loves You and Wants You
Creative Ways of Saying ‘I Love You’ with Flowers
Flowers are the perfect way to say ‘I love you. They are easy to send, they last for a long time, and they show that you care. There are many different ways to say ‘I love you with flowers.
- If your significant other is not into the traditional rose bouquet, there are many creative ways of saying ‘I love you. You can give them a cactus or succulent plant to symbolize your everlasting love.
- You could also send them sunrise or sunset hues of flowers so they know that their presence brings light into your life. Another creative way of saying ‘I love you is via long stem red roses.
The red stands for true love and being bold enough to show your emotions in public!
Creative Ways of Saying ‘I Love You’ with Cooking
Expressing your feelings for someone can be difficult. This is why so many people rely on cooking to express their love. So, to help you out, we’ve put together a list of creative ways to say “I love you” by cooking for the one you love.
Below are just a few examples of creative ways that people have said “I love you” through food:
- When I was in high school, I made my girlfriend a batch of brownies and put “I LOVE YOU” in the frosting. My girlfriend and I found each other’s childhood cookbooks and swapped recipes between our families, which led to her mother teaching me how to make her grandmother’s spaghetti. We never actually had it together
Conclusion: Creative Ways to Say I Love You
Love is a complicated thing. We all want to say it and we all want to hear it as often as possible, but as some of us know, sometimes the words just don’t come.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect way to say “I love you” or you just want one more text before bed, we got you covered with creative ways to say I love you with words and text messages. Share this article is found helpful